We Will Rock 2!

Welcome to Mrs. Lang's classroom!

Raz Kids

January16

You may have heard the kids talking about Raz Kids, which is an online reading program we have been using in class. It’s very cool because the kids work through reading levels, earning stars along the way which they can then use to build a robot. It can be used on computers and tablets.

A couple of teachers piloted the program to see if we thought it was worthwhile using at the primary level. I’m happy to say that we now have a license for all our grade 1 and 2 students in the school. They can use this program both at school and at home.

The link for our class is https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login/teacherUsername/jlang2

The kids each have their own password which they all know. I’m going to work at changing them all this week so they’re all different. I don’t think they can go in and change their own, I’m pretty sure I have to do it.

It’s something extra the kids can do at home while also having opportunities to use it at school. If you get a chance to check it out this weekend, enjoy! The kids are old pros at using it!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar