We Will Rock 2!

Welcome to Mrs. Lang's classroom!

Catching Up Once Again!

May2

After an extremely busy month with my family, I think I can finally try to get some sleep. My daughter, son and I were involved with South Simcoe Theatre in Cookstown and worked backstage for their show this past month. My daughter was also involved in her own show with Crazy Pants Theatre which was this weekend as well as her Confirmation yesterday. We had lots of family stay over the weekend, a few of which are also educators or retired educators. So….I had to gush just a “little” about my class!

I came home Friday bragging about our band and how much fun it was to play music, sing and move. Aside from having a fun time and not wanting to stop, the value of music in learning to read is incredible. I see the kids following along in their books, learning the words, finding the beat and moving to the rhythm. I video taped them, or at least I thought I did, but when I went to replay it, it wasn’t there. 3 kids were away on Friday so I figure that’s why it didn’t work…..I’m not supposed to take the video until everyone is here. When I do, I’ll definitely send the link, it’s beautiful to see them.

I have to spend the week going back in my pictures and posting them for you all to see. If I declare right now that I’m going to do that, I’ll feel the pressure and make sure I do it! This week will be busy with Catholic Education Week activities so we will likely not be following the same routine as usual. Have a great day!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar